Enroll today in the Community Transportation Benefits Program!
The Community Transportation Benefits Program (Program) is sponsored and funded by the San Mateo County US 101 Express Lanes. The Program helps qualifying San Mateo County residents cover some of their transportation costs. Participants can choose from one of two options that meet their needs:
- Clipper card with a value of $100 (annual benefit); or
- FasTrak® toll tag/transponder with value of $100 (one-time benefit)
Program Fact Sheet:
You can also download the Program Fact Sheet in the following languages:
To qualify for benefits under the Program, you must be:
- A resident of San Mateo County, and
- Age 18 or older, and
- Eligible to receive at least one benefit provided through the San Mateo County Core Service Agencies Network, or
- Earning an Individual Income at or below 60% of the county Area Median Income ($76,740 for 2021).
You can enroll in the Community Transportation Benefits Program through any of the following Core Service Agencies in San Mateo County either virtually or in-person. Their contact information can be found below:
Puente de la Costa Sur
Area served: La Honda, Loma Mar, Pescadero, San Gregorio
620 North St.
Pescadero, CA 94060
La Honda office:
La Honda Rd., # 4
La Honda, CA 94020
If you are interested in learning more about the Program, please email us or call us at 650-523-0831.