San Mateo Express Lanes Now Open! The new 22 miles of express lanes on U.S. 101 from the San Mateo County/Santa Clara County Line to I-380 in South San Francisco are fully operational as of March 3.
Resolve Toll Violations
For assistance with toll violations.
Get a FasTrak Account
Sign up for FasTrak account and order a
FasTrak Flex® or FasTrak Clean Air Vehicle transponder.
A list of frequently asked questions.
101 Express Lanes
The San Mateo 101 Express Lanes Project is 22 miles of express lanes in both directions on U.S. 101 from the San Mateo County/Santa Clara County Line to I-380 in South San Francisco. The San Mateo 101 Express Lanes will seamlessly connect to the express lanes being constructed in Santa Clara County.
A goal of the express lanes is to enable travel speeds of 45 mph or greater, resulting in reduced and more reliable travel times.
Key Project Benefits:
* Reduce congestion in the corridor
* Increase person throughput (the number of people moved)
* Encourage carpooling and transit use
* Improve travel time and reliability for express lane users
* Use modern technology to manage traffic